H. V. Tester
Trident Electricals is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of H. V. Tester that is designed as per the electrical engineering standards using premium class circuit elements. It is commonly used in industrial sectors for testing of machines to ensure safe operations at variable electrical conditions. It can also be used to measure the effectiveness of insulation. The robust design and low service maintenance makes it highly demanding among our customers. The offered H. V. Tester is provided an inbuilt and easy to use control panel that makes it easier for a single user to operate this machine.
- Variable Voltage supply is provided through a VARIVOLT (Variable auto-transformer) having a suitable rating corresponding to the rating of H.V. Transformer.
- Dimmerstat Is rated for 230Volts A.C. input & 0-270V output. Limit switch at zero position end of Dimmerstat winding is provided to facilitate the H.T. winding to
Control Circuit & Other Features:
- Manual operated control transformer (Variable auto-transformer) with zero interlock facility.
- 72mm sq. double range (0-2kV / 0-5kV) moving coil rectifier type voltmeter of class 1.5, provided to read NO LOAD H.T. Voltage.
- 72mm sq. double range (0-100mA) moving coil rectifier type A.C. Mill ammeter of class 1.5, provided in the earth end of the H.T. winding to read H.T. Current.
- Automatic tripping circuit is provided for isolation of supply, in the event of failure of the object under test. Rotary switch with four different settings of 5,10, 50 & 100mA is provided on front panel with LED indication
- M.C.B. for short circuit protection of H.T. transformer & auto transformer
- H.T. ON push button, Mains ON & H.T ON LED indication.
- Range selection switch to select 2.5kV or 5kV range with LED indication.